My name is Cindy Gullo, and I’m an mental health therapist who specializes in therapy and counseling for women from their teenage years through young adulthood. I believe passionately in empowering my clients to live their best lives through counseling and therapy that addresses their emotional and mental health needs.
Are You Seeking Help With These Emotional or Mental Health Conditions?
- Facing self-esteem issues during your teenage years?
- Anxiety, sadness, or depression that feels overwhelming?
- Eating disorders or body image disorders?
- Handling the pressure of successfully transitioning to college or early adulthood?
As a therapist, I specialize in helping young women become empowered in their own emotional and mental health choices. I want you to find your voice, and do that by listening in a non-judgemental way within a casual office environment where you can speak openly and frankly. My clients know they can kick off their shoes and talk with me about whatever challenges they are facing in their lives.
My Counseling Clients Include:
- Teen Girls: If you are facing the turmoil of your teenage years, I can help you navigate through this ever-changing time of your life and offer you practical advice and tips on dealing with stress, anxiety, body image, as well as address how the ongoing effects of past traumas may be impacting your daily life.
- College Students: If you’ve made the transition from living at home to living at college and are finding the change to be overwhelming or filled with new choices and freedoms, I can help through counseling and support that listens to your concerns and helps you foster a sense of personal agency in this time of greater independence as a young woman.
- Young Adults: If you’re struggling with the responsibilities of young adulthood, including balancing the demands of your career with relationships as well as creating healthy self-care habits, I offer compassionate advice and help as you journey through this exciting time of your life.
I also work with concerned parents of teens and college students who wish to create better communication with their daughters while respecting personal boundaries and addressing ongoing emotional or mental health concerns.
Is It Time for Your Life to Change?
Seeking the help of a therapist is a bold and courageous choice. Asking for help and finding the right counselor is a step toward independence and empowerment. Finding the right therapist where you are heard, where you are in a safe and trusted environment, and where you can make strides toward positive change is key.
If you are a young woman looking for counseling in the O’Fallonm, IL area, contact me today to answer your questions, address your concerns, and create a plan to overcome your emotional or mental health struggles and live your best life. Why struggle when you don’t have to!