What populations do you work with?
- My expertise is with teens girls (15+) and young women (20's + 30's)
- I do not work with men or anyone under 15 years old.
How does therapy work?
- Individuals seek out treatment for a variety of different reasons. Some people have mental illness while others simply need someone to talk to on a regular basis.
- The client and I work together to create a treatment plan, which includes the frequency of visits and a projected length of therapy.
- The treatment plan is adjusted as the client progresses through the therapy process.
How long does therapy take?
- Each session lasts between 45 to 50 minutes.
- The client and I will establish a schedule based on needs and financial abilities.
- Some people attend counseling for a few sessions and others for lengthier periods of time. There is a no one-size-fits-all for therapy.
How much does counseling cost?
- Initial Consultation (75 min) - $250
- Individual Session (60 min) - $200
- Individual Session (45 min) - $175
- Group Therapy (60 min) - $75
What if I cancel my counseling session?
- There is no charged for any counseling sessions canceled 24 hours or more before the scheduled appointment.
- Appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full counseling fee. No exceptions. You must pay the full session feel before your appointment will be rescheduled.
Where is your office located?
What insurance do you accept?
I am an out-of-network provider.