Clinical Counseling Perspective
- I provide an individualized approach tailored to each of the current needs of my clients.
- I help my clients’ reach personal growth and self-fulfillment.
- Using principles from cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and Solution Focused Therapy.
- I help clients gain the tools they need to navigate through tough times and emotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
- Master’s degree from McKendree University
- Licensure: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Areas of Focus
- Behavior Issues
- Life Transitions
- Relational Aggression
- School Issues
- Career Issues
- Social Issues
I am down to earth and relatable. I am full of empathy, compassion, and support, mixed with a dash of humor, sarcasm, and wit. I am a creative and an active therapist with a slightly informal style. Your comfort in my office is my #1 priority. Kick off your shoes, put your feet up, grab a cup of M&M’s and let the process begin!